10 February 2012

Love Eternal

Okay, this is my first official original work on this site...I did write it about a year ago, but I think it still counts....:)

To give you the world
Would not be enough.
Nor planets afar,
Or a universe complete.
For the love that flows
Between our souls
Goes lightyears beyond 
Comprehension

The stars may know
A way to show
The eternal gratitude
Inside my heart.
For through your love
You've given everything.
All that is.
Ever was.
And all that matters, ever.

I yearn to return 
A gift beyond meaning.
I long to understand
How your love never ends.
Through this magic
My very soul was birthed.
And I strive to shine
As bright as the stars.
And somehow, in turn, inspire.

And in my heart, I love
With everything I am.
All I've ever dreamed,
And every hope forever,
Right back unto you.
And know
It will never be enough.



This was written in dedication to my most wonderful of Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment